Marriage Lessons, by Lenin W.
The Sure Foundation Under the Solid Rock, Commitment Class Teachings.
Get yourself a copy in Amazon and build your faith in Christ Jesus.
Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear,so that I come again to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God,and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God’s house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.” – Genesis 28:20-22
1. Putting God first in all you do like Jacob. Prioritizing the place of Christ in your heart and life.
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you
2. Be part of the building of the house of God. Commit yourself to make sure the local church where you are stands. Raise or be part of an ongoing altar that worship God.
1 O LORD, remember on behalf of David all the hardships he endured,
2 how he swore an oath to the LORD, and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob:
3 “I will not enter my house or get into my bed,
4 I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids,
5 until I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob.
3. Commit yourself into giving towards the Kingdom. Honor God with your wealth. Be faithful in your tithing and offering. Jacob swore to be faithful to God in his tithing. Tithing is part of worship that reminds God of your commitment to Him and His Kingdom. It is also part of the covenant of faithfulness you enter with God as your provider.
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your harvest;
10 then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine.
4. Be diligent and consistent in what you do for God. As servants of God we are called to preach in season and out of season. We don’t preach because it feels good but because it is a call deep within our bones. We preach because we love Him, who has called us to his good works. We are called to make sure the house of God is opened even if we can’t make it to Church. There many occasions we preach when we ourselves need divine intervention. We don’t allow our shortcomings to hinder our Big God. Trusting God that He who calls us is faithful and will keep you.
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
5. Know your inheritance in Christ. When you know your inheritance in Christ you will stop looking for men for help but God. I desire for all of us to grow strong in faith and not to depend on any man. Whatever man can give you is temporal but what God can give you is permanent. Jacob worked for his uncle Laban for many years but didn’t see much benefits . He went to God to seek his inheritance. The revelation God gave him was just a change of name. There are some of us we have Apostolic Mantles, we have grace to conquer nations, grace to plant churches all over the land, grace to do great things of God, grace for nations, grace for villages , grace for cities but we are looking into men instead of God. When you know your inheritance in Christ, your seed will be fruitful, multiply and fill the earth.
Colossians 3: 23
Whatever you do, work at it with your whole being, for the Lord and not for men, 24 because you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as your reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
6. Exercise your gift and put it into use. Explore to know your calling as an individual. What gifts has God given you? What do you think you can do better? What do people speak around you when you talk or give idea. There are many people seating under great potential for not exploring their gifts. It is your duty to explore your gift. Don’t ignore that gift God has given you, it will be the one that will open your doors. Your gift will make room for you. Don’t fight with men when you have allowed your gift to be dormant. Whether it is prayer, pray, speaking in tongues , speak, leading , lead, worship, lead worship, evangelism, evangelize, Pastor, start pastoring a group of people, playing instruments, play e.t.c. in the verge of applying your gift, God will add perfection to the gift. Gift is something you grow in it. The more you use it , the better it becomes , the less you use it becomes dull!
A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
7. Seek for mentorship and discipleship. Learn from people who have gone ahead of you. Life is a lesson and it is better learnt from others. Don’t wait for your costly mistakes in ministry in order to learn. Learn from other people’s mistakes and progress. Honor men of God who have something you admire or want to be. Respect graces at work in different men of God. Have a role model of the world you aspire to live in. Challenge your faith for something better than what you currently have. When the blind leads the blind, the Bible says both will fall into a ditch. Learn to interact not only with people in your average but also above you . People who can challenge you to become a better you, people who can inspire you to grow in your faith.
Proverbs 13: 20
He who walks with the wise will become wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.
Pastor Lenny Were
RTD International www.restorationofthetentofdavid.com
With the Grace God has given you , what are you doing with it? Today’s personal meditation of the Word :
Elijah had grace even to call fire to come down from Heaven but by the time he was running away for his life , he realized he raised none with that grace . Elijah had no single follower yet God anointed him so mightily . He used the anointing God had put in his life for a singular focus than raising other servants to carry the same prophetic mantle .
How many people are anointed so mightily but have rather chosen to be the center of attraction? They want to do everything on their own, they want to be the only Pastor in the House , they want to be the only Prophet in the house , they want to be the only Apostle in the house . So obsessed with titles and focusing on a singular calling .
Elijah focused on a singular calling that he thought he was the only one standing . He chose to close his ears from what God is doing with others to what God is doing with him.
There are many today lost in the singular focus of their church, their ministry , their servants to the extent it becomes a sin to visit other ministries or churches .
When they see you visiting another church, they will tell you ; you have become a sinner .
The Grace that God bestows upon his servants is not for single focus life but to raise other servants to be able to walk in the same Grace even a notch higher .
God had to take some of the Anointing He had put on Moses to distribute on the Seventy Elders of Israel . Little did Moses know at that time , the anointing on his life was not meant for him alone but to be distributed. Moses was overwhelmed with too much work because he was carrying a weight that was meant to be given to others .
God has given you Pastoral anointing but how many Pastors are you raising ?
God has given you Apostolic Anointing but how many Apostles are you raising?
God as given you Evangelistic Anointing but how many Evangelist are you raising .
God has given you teaching Anointing but how many teachers are you raising.
God has given you Prophetic Anointing but how many prophets are you raising .
God has given you grace to play guitar but how many guitarist are you raising in the church?
God has given you grace to play drums but how many drumists are you raising in the church?
God has given you grace to worship but how many worshippers are you raising?
God has given you grace to play piano but how many pianist are you raising.
There are people who have been in the church for years but praying never to fall sick on a Sunday. For if they fall sick on a Sunday , the service will come to a stop ; no guitarist in the church, no Pastor in the church , no praise and worship leader in the church because they raised non to be able to do what they do.
Pst Lenny Were
RTD Church International
Pastor Lenny Were
It is good for a young person to have a vision. Joseph had a vision that he will be a great 👨 man one day. This vision made him to navigate in life through difficult moments . You can loose everything but don’t loose your vision. Vision can become your strength when everything seems not to work.
I have a vision one day people will come to church running 🏃♂️ not walking . For if they are late they won’t find a chair to seat.
I have a vision to establish Apostolic Faith based Churches across different continents , nationalities, races and ethnic communities.
I have a vision that many youths will say no to Satan and Yes to Jesus Christ. They will give their all in depopulating hell and populating Heaven.
I have a vision for the latter outpouring of the rain of the Spirit that will produce the radiance of the Bride of Christ on Earth. For Christ is coming for a glorious Bride and the best is preserved for the last.
I have a vision that there will be no need of laying of hands for the atmosphere will be charged with God’s presence that God himself will lay hands on people, heal his people, touch his people and anoint his people.
I have a vision of building a magnificent temple of Glory to the Living God that nations will gather on it and many will travel from all corners of the earth to come and worship in this temple and give God the praise.
I have a vision of setting worship, Praise, Word perpetually in the house of God every hour.
RTD Church International