By Pastor Lenny Were
Sermon By Pastor Lenny Were
By Pastor Lenny Were and Sis. Jacinter Lenin
By Pastor Lenny Were
Lord increase our level of discernment. Agents of Satan has become so comfortable around , some are going to church with us, Fellowship with us and even talk with us but they are the reasons why we undergo so many problems and demonic attacks. Some have even penetrated church systems and now seats as senior Pastors in congregation but they know they serve another god not the Lord of the Holy Bible.
Yesterday, I saw myself praying for deliverance of this man who was heavily possessed. While the man was lying down manifesting, agent’s of darkness started coming around to stop the deliverance. The Lord made me to feel their presence, they were too close and pretending to be Christian. I released Fire on Them.
Any agent around us and among us , who is not serving the God we serve and they are out to destroy what with do, Lord expose them by Fire. I break the veil of deception they have been covering. I expose their evil schemes in Jesus Mighty name. Lord, let your hand be strong against them. May the Lord of Hosts fight against them. Make their life become miserable until they find repentance for their souls in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. – 2 Corinthians 11:14
By Pastor Lenny Were
Two days in a row been seeing myself praying for deliverance for people. Very tough deliverance cases. Today just woke up. The Spirit withing me still interceding in tongues. I saw a man who had a problem with walking. For some reasons he needed assistance to walk. He had difficult time walking . I started sharing with them the testimony of what the Lord is doing and how God used me to heal a woman who had HIV/AIDS. Immediately, I shared this testimony, the man jumped out of his chair and began to walk. I was surprised at the fluidity of his faith. He told me I can also walk now. I started walking with him as I was praying for him.
While praying for him, the Lord took me in the Spirit and He showed me the cause of his problem is tied to a power currently hiding in a little girl. It is time for us to wake up and pray for our children. Our children can be heavily possessed without our knowledge. I found myself traveling to pray for these children. I reached where they were in the Spirit. They were like three to four children with Asian , Mexican or Spanic origin. The demon was hiding in one of the little girl , while I was praying she vomited heavily and she was set free.
Keep and eye to your children and pray for them. Don’t assume they are too innocent for the devil not to use them. Parents stay vigilant.
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.Resist him, firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world. – 1 Peter 5:8-9
Anointing without direction will lead to destruction. The higher the anointing, the deeper the instructions needed. Today we don’t luck anointed people but directed and instructed people. Before the power from on High could come upon the disciples of Jesus, they had to seat under Him for a period of three and half years. There are lessons they had to learn before the anointing came upon their head. The Word became the base that anchors the anointing and make it to flourish. When the anointing comes upon a man and there is no Word enough to sustain it, it will leak out.
for my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water. – Jeremiah 2:13
It is important to anchor people in the truth of God’s Word before pouring oil on them. There many people that have destroyed their lives because the oil came before the Word. The Word creates a vessel that holds the oil together and guarantees its perpetuity. Our generation today is exited in tapping in grace working on men of God without understanding the depth of the calling of those men of God.
You come to know you truly walk with a man of God when you esteem their teachings and make them your lifestyle . The secrets is not in the miracles you see , the secret is in the message God has given that man of God. If you are not attracted to their teachings, you cannot attract their grace.
One night the Lord showed me in a vision where I encountered a renowned man of God from Africa. I saw the man of God came to our house dressed in suit. We welcomed him and he sat on the couch. Have never met this man of God face to face neither physically spoken to him. He seems very friendly and he felt at home in our house. Then he told us, me and my wife , seat down, I want to teach you something. I woke up in that encounter while that man of God was teaching us. I asked God , why are you showing me this man of God? What am I supposed to do with this? Then the Lord said , “You need to listen to him,”. To take time to listen to his teachings .
You can walk with a man of God and miss the grace at work in that man of God if you don’t take their teachings seriously. There are people from a far who can listen to the teachings of that man of God and begin to walk in the same grace working on that man of God without physically interacting with that man of God.
The Bible tells of an encounter of a man going around preaching the Kingdom and casting out demons in the name of Jesus yet he was not among the inner circle with Jesus. The disciples of Jesus complained to him to stop him but what they didn’t understand, the man heard the teachings of Jesus and put them into practice.
It is not just hearing the men of God but practicing what they teach and preach which will lead to manifestations of the Word.
The greatest desire of any true man of God are the people who esteem their teachings more than the favor, grace and miracles at work in them. If you miss direction, anointing will be useless and your life will be short lived.
John answered, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not follow with us.”But Jesus said to him, “Do not stop him, for the one who is not against you is for you.” – Luke 9:49-50
He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” – Matthew 17:5
Pst Lenny Were
RTD Church International
Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear,so that I come again to my father’s house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God,and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God’s house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.” – Genesis 28:20-22
1. Putting God first in all you do like Jacob. Prioritizing the place of Christ in your heart and life.
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you
2. Be part of the building of the house of God. Commit yourself to make sure the local church where you are stands. Raise or be part of an ongoing altar that worship God.
1 O LORD, remember on behalf of David all the hardships he endured,
2 how he swore an oath to the LORD, and vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob:
3 “I will not enter my house or get into my bed,
4 I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids,
5 until I find a place for the LORD, a dwelling for the Mighty One of Jacob.
3. Commit yourself into giving towards the Kingdom. Honor God with your wealth. Be faithful in your tithing and offering. Jacob swore to be faithful to God in his tithing. Tithing is part of worship that reminds God of your commitment to Him and His Kingdom. It is also part of the covenant of faithfulness you enter with God as your provider.
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your harvest;
10 then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine.
4. Be diligent and consistent in what you do for God. As servants of God we are called to preach in season and out of season. We don’t preach because it feels good but because it is a call deep within our bones. We preach because we love Him, who has called us to his good works. We are called to make sure the house of God is opened even if we can’t make it to Church. There many occasions we preach when we ourselves need divine intervention. We don’t allow our shortcomings to hinder our Big God. Trusting God that He who calls us is faithful and will keep you.
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
5. Know your inheritance in Christ. When you know your inheritance in Christ you will stop looking for men for help but God. I desire for all of us to grow strong in faith and not to depend on any man. Whatever man can give you is temporal but what God can give you is permanent. Jacob worked for his uncle Laban for many years but didn’t see much benefits . He went to God to seek his inheritance. The revelation God gave him was just a change of name. There are some of us we have Apostolic Mantles, we have grace to conquer nations, grace to plant churches all over the land, grace to do great things of God, grace for nations, grace for villages , grace for cities but we are looking into men instead of God. When you know your inheritance in Christ, your seed will be fruitful, multiply and fill the earth.
Colossians 3: 23
Whatever you do, work at it with your whole being, for the Lord and not for men, 24 because you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as your reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
6. Exercise your gift and put it into use. Explore to know your calling as an individual. What gifts has God given you? What do you think you can do better? What do people speak around you when you talk or give idea. There are many people seating under great potential for not exploring their gifts. It is your duty to explore your gift. Don’t ignore that gift God has given you, it will be the one that will open your doors. Your gift will make room for you. Don’t fight with men when you have allowed your gift to be dormant. Whether it is prayer, pray, speaking in tongues , speak, leading , lead, worship, lead worship, evangelism, evangelize, Pastor, start pastoring a group of people, playing instruments, play e.t.c. in the verge of applying your gift, God will add perfection to the gift. Gift is something you grow in it. The more you use it , the better it becomes , the less you use it becomes dull!
A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
7. Seek for mentorship and discipleship. Learn from people who have gone ahead of you. Life is a lesson and it is better learnt from others. Don’t wait for your costly mistakes in ministry in order to learn. Learn from other people’s mistakes and progress. Honor men of God who have something you admire or want to be. Respect graces at work in different men of God. Have a role model of the world you aspire to live in. Challenge your faith for something better than what you currently have. When the blind leads the blind, the Bible says both will fall into a ditch. Learn to interact not only with people in your average but also above you . People who can challenge you to become a better you, people who can inspire you to grow in your faith.
Proverbs 13: 20
He who walks with the wise will become wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.
Pastor Lenny Were
RTD International www.restorationofthetentofdavid.com
With the Grace God has given you , what are you doing with it? Today’s personal meditation of the Word :
Elijah had grace even to call fire to come down from Heaven but by the time he was running away for his life , he realized he raised none with that grace . Elijah had no single follower yet God anointed him so mightily . He used the anointing God had put in his life for a singular focus than raising other servants to carry the same prophetic mantle .
How many people are anointed so mightily but have rather chosen to be the center of attraction? They want to do everything on their own, they want to be the only Pastor in the House , they want to be the only Prophet in the house , they want to be the only Apostle in the house . So obsessed with titles and focusing on a singular calling .
Elijah focused on a singular calling that he thought he was the only one standing . He chose to close his ears from what God is doing with others to what God is doing with him.
There are many today lost in the singular focus of their church, their ministry , their servants to the extent it becomes a sin to visit other ministries or churches .
When they see you visiting another church, they will tell you ; you have become a sinner .
The Grace that God bestows upon his servants is not for single focus life but to raise other servants to be able to walk in the same Grace even a notch higher .
God had to take some of the Anointing He had put on Moses to distribute on the Seventy Elders of Israel . Little did Moses know at that time , the anointing on his life was not meant for him alone but to be distributed. Moses was overwhelmed with too much work because he was carrying a weight that was meant to be given to others .
God has given you Pastoral anointing but how many Pastors are you raising ?
God has given you Apostolic Anointing but how many Apostles are you raising?
God as given you Evangelistic Anointing but how many Evangelist are you raising .
God has given you teaching Anointing but how many teachers are you raising.
God has given you Prophetic Anointing but how many prophets are you raising .
God has given you grace to play guitar but how many guitarist are you raising in the church?
God has given you grace to play drums but how many drumists are you raising in the church?
God has given you grace to worship but how many worshippers are you raising?
God has given you grace to play piano but how many pianist are you raising.
There are people who have been in the church for years but praying never to fall sick on a Sunday. For if they fall sick on a Sunday , the service will come to a stop ; no guitarist in the church, no Pastor in the church , no praise and worship leader in the church because they raised non to be able to do what they do.
Pst Lenny Were
RTD Church International